Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Chat with Rachael Flatt



Our kid reporter caught up with the champion figure skater at the Olympic Games in Vancouver, Canada
By TFK Kid Reporter Brennan LaBrie
February 24, 2010

TFK:
What has been the most exciting moment for you so far?

FLATT:
I would have to say it was the opening ceremonies. Everyone was ecstatic and chanting "U.S.A.!" The sense of [friendship ] was incredible. I had a great time and I knew that everyone else was just as excited as I was.

TFK:
How do you deal with the stress of the Games?

FLATT:
I'm having a great time. I'm not worrying about all the stress and pressure or anything. I'm just trying to enjoy myself and skate a great performance.

TFK:
Do you have any rituals that you do before competing?

FLATT:
Not really. I don't really have any superstitions. Before a competition, I just try to prepare myself both physically and mentally.

(Read More)

No comments:

Post a Comment